Saturday, December 17, 2005

Another silly God-talks allegory. How uninspired.

Hey pops.
Hey son, what's happening? How's work been the past few years?
Bad.
Why bad?
I got crucified again.
And I'll hazard a guess it was Christians who killed you again, too?
*sighs* Yeah.
You didn't tell them you were Jesus either I suppose?
There's no point. Everytime I try I get sedated and monitored. I almost prefered the reaction of a century ago when I just got stoned to death for claiming it.
So what form did you take this time?
Well, this time I went for bulk and brawn.
As opposed to the weedy little hippy you normally are?
Yeah, can't make myself too obvious. I started out on the wrong side of the tracks, I worked hard at gaining the respect of my peers - committing shocking crimes, and then turning my life around, saving so many souls from a life of pain and anguish.
Then what happened?
They killed me.
Harsh. Should I smote a few people so they know we're upset?
I don't think it'd help.
What about if I make the religious leaders write out those few bits of the bible that weren't completely misquoted - y'know, like from the book of Matthew, a few thousand times on a blackboard until they get the idea?
Yeah that'll probably be best.
And I'll give old George another vinegar enema, that should go nicely with his inflamed, weeping hemorrhoids I installed last Thursday.
Great. I'll just update my blog. OK. Begin post: I just tried to emulate a somewhat born-again gangster called Tookie. Scenario was that I would make a huge difference in gang activity where it is rampant, create peace, make miracles happen, then get tried, in a nation that claims to follow my teachings, and see if I get my sins forgiven. Got injected and died. Great. Happy birthday to me. End post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home