Saturday, December 10, 2005

Steve Fielding goes to heaven.

After being unable to recall if his dealings with the government included mention of abortion drug RU-486, which was subsequently banned, Steve Fielding is struck by lightning.

Wowee! I've reached the pearly gates! Hey God!

Ahh yes, Steve, sit down.

This is so exciting - I've read all of your books. I'm a candidate of yours y'know!

Now.. Steve, it says here you hate spiders, is that correct?

Certainly is, it's amazing you know that.

And you have spent a great deal of time campaigning against abortion?

Of course - after all, it is your will, imposing it was the least I could do.

Indeed. Now, see this big red button?

Yep.

The one labelled "Male unwanted pregnancy simulation"?

Yep, the big red one, right there?

OK, I'll just press the button, and you tell me what you feel.

OK. Nothing so far. Oh.. Oh! I can feel it kicking! What glory! What majesty! I have been gifted with the miracle of life!

It's a spider Mr Fielding.

It's a wha...?

To be precise, it's a Theraphosa blondii. The Goliath Birdeater.

What!? ARRRGHHH GET IT OUT! I can feel it's hairly legs clawing me!

As this little miracle grows, it will need to feed off your body. You may suffer a few internal lesions but it's not likely to be fatal.

Why are you doing this? Oh, I'm going to be sick.

Yes, nausea is a common symptom of pregnancy.

AAARRGGGGHHH! Please get it out of me, PLEASE!!

I do apologize, but it seems it is my will.

But why?! A spider is not a person!

Neither is an early human foetus, really - a bit closer to a reptile.

PLEASE!

Are you questioning my will?

No... I mean.. I don't know, all I want is to get this.. THING out of me!!

It's not a thing - it's a living creature. It's life. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?

I'm pro-human-life!!!

OK, now I'm going to press the button again, and give you this pill. This will attach a fertilized human egg onto the spider, which will grow quite harmoniously. The pill is RU-486.

So.. now I have a baby inside me?

Uh.. soon you will, yes. Unless you take the pill?

Will the pill kill the child?

It will stop the cells from dividing, yeah.

Oh it's horrid! If I carry this child full term, can the spider be removed by caesarean section along with the baby?

They will be born together yes. But there will be no caesarean, they will be born in the normal manner - through your genitals.

Gimme the pill.


(Feel free to replace Steve Fielding's name with Tony Abbott as need be.

8 Comments:

At 11:29 pm, December 11, 2005, Blogger Larry Bonewend said...

NOTE: Some pre-born infants, amongst others, may find their likening to a spider as offensive, but I can assure you, as a male, I have no idea about pregnancy, or other related menstral matters, let alone should my opinion harbour any weight on the issue.

 
At 11:33 pm, December 11, 2005, Blogger Larry Bonewend said...

And if a baby is a miracle, a gift from above, does that mean after the female gets shagged, that God climbs inside the uterus and does whatever is necessary to create life?

And when the whole IVF process goes on, at which point is it a miracle? The bit where the needle goes into the egg?

 
At 11:33 pm, December 11, 2005, Blogger Mikey_Capital said...

That's some nice work Mr B.

 
At 3:20 am, December 15, 2005, Blogger Gam said...

hahaha, god should have given him a rusty coathanger.

 
At 5:30 pm, December 22, 2016, Blogger Unknown said...

ugg boots
ugg outlet
ralph lauren outlet
boston celtics jerseys
chanel bags
louis vuitton outlet
golden state warriors jerseys
mont blanc pens
ugg boots
ugg outlet
201612.22wengdongdong

 
At 11:54 am, July 23, 2018, Blogger jeje said...

moncler jackets
nike soldes
dsquared
ugg boots
bottega veneta
moncler jackets
off white clothing
ray ban eyeglasses
moncler jackets
louboutin shoes

 
At 6:27 pm, July 20, 2019, Blogger yanmaneee said...

off white nike
asics running shoes
curry 5
yeezy boost 350
golden goose sneakers
fitflop
off white shoes
michael kors handbags
air jordan
yeezy shoes

 
At 8:22 pm, July 20, 2019, Blogger yanmaneee said...

christian louboutin shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
adidas nmd
nike sneakers
christian louboutin
golden goose
nike air huarache
kd shoes
air jordan
nike off white

 

Post a Comment

<< Home