Sunday, October 09, 2005

Meanwhile, back upstairs...


Hey God, what's up




Hmm? Oh, hey Bob.




What's the matter? You seem a little down.




I dunno. It's just. Well, you take a look.




Let's see now... woah!
Jeez, your little guys are running amok.



Tell me about it.




What are you gonna do about it, God?




Oh, I just don't know what to do at this point.




You're so averse to intervention aren't you?
Even back in World-Shop class, you'd always sit there and three times you let the sentients discover nukes and blow themselves up!



I know. I got an F for Intelligent-Life Utopia.




Yeah, that's right. If you hadn't aced Intelligent Design, you'da flunked. Those fjords on Zenkplop 1 man, the whole class was stunned.



I just.. I want them to be themselves, yknow? If they want to constantly war, argue, draw up boundaries, enforce poverty, be insanely cruel.. what's the point? I mean, I don't see why they just don't create peace and happyness without me scaring the shit out of them.



Fuck it, I'm gonna tsunami the fuckers.




NO! Oh you cunt. Look at what you just did, you're such a dick Bob.




See, look now - an outpouring of giving, caring and appreciation. What did I tell you?




Yeah, but now I got heaps of after-life paperwork to fill out.




Bah. Oh, by the way, you dropped you pen.




What? Oh, right.




Hurricane, earthquake.




Stop it. That's it, get out. Aww the friggin levies, shit. Arggg why did I make that below sea level, so stupid putting a river there.




Wooot, doubts placed on the ruler of an ignorant populance, more giving and caring. I'm tellin' ya man, acts of god bring out the best in people.



Yeah yeah. How's about you get your guys to stop coming over and probing my guys.




Hey, don't get shitty at me. Just because your guys haven't discovered interstellar travel, and keep sitting around smoking plants.

3 Comments:

At 12:20 pm, October 10, 2005, Blogger Aleks - Anarcho-Syndicalist said...

There is either no god, or he/she/it/Liberal voter is one evil fucker.

 
At 11:11 pm, October 10, 2005, Blogger Larry Bonewend said...

That's easy for you to say, you're an atheist. I'm the only pagan in the village.

 
At 11:33 pm, October 11, 2005, Blogger Mikey_Capital said...

LOL. If I was drinking coke it would have gone out my nose. Nice work Mr B.

Loved the Intelligent Design bit. And the probing bit too.

Why are aliens so interested in our anuses? And why is it they only probe hicks and trailer trash?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home