Monday, October 03, 2005

Wardrobe

I'm applying for a wardrobe change - specifically, just the collar. I'm thinking a nice shade of white*, instead of my existing blue-ish hue. Crap know's what my chances are, but I'll see how I go.

Does anyone else really truly hate interviews? 'Sell yourself' sounds far too much like 'bare your naked flesh and prostitute yourself to The Man.'

Or maybe I'm just cynical. Possibly not self-assured.

I'll assume I'll get whacked onto an AWA, with one of those Confidentiality Agreement clauses, stipulating what you can say about your pay or whatever (for some reason I've never been very successful at getting out of people what they can and can't say.. what's up with that?). A bit like blacked-out entries in a dictionary - you can't say this anymore. *shudders*

Oh well, can't hurt to try.

* I'm aware 'a shade of white' is a bit of a misnomer, stfu you pedantic mofo's.

1 Comments:

At 12:09 am, October 05, 2005, Blogger Mikey_Capital said...

I may suck the most out of anyone that has ever had an interview in the history of man.

Avoid these man.

harrangueman and interviews

Seriously good luck. And remember it's win win. Cause if you don't get it chances are you didn't want to work there.

Oh and if they ask you one of those guerilla questions like 'tell us something you've never told anyone' don't say something like (from Crazy People) 'I like small boys'. It can only backfire...

Oh - and wear a shirt that you feel comfortable in all day. Because a tight f_cking shirt with the collar already makes you that much more stressed. Esp if it attracts dandruff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home