Thursday, December 29, 2005

Stupid Searches

OK it's time for another Stupid Searches That Ended Up Here. Or SSTEUH. Or perhaps not.

julia gillard spunk - that's a good one. She is a a spunk.

Documentary: "The Fishing Party": Paul Watson - I'm sorry, I have no idea what that is.

pregnancy simulation - I hear Microsoft Pregnancy Simulator 2006 will be out this fall.

the end is neigh - I keep getting this for some reason. THE END IS NIGH. NIGH. Not neigh - a neigh is the sound a horse makes. I was trying to be witty, making reference to the horsemen of the apocalypse, and all I get is idiotic searches.

hairly body - two questions - why would you search for this, and why did I get your visit?

vinegar enema - no matter how vulgar or horrific you make a scenario, like when I mentioned the vinegar enema the big man upstairs was proposing for GW, there's always someone on the internet who will search for it. Get help.

"donkey service" bath - this is interesting. Can the people who visit here with odd searches please leave a comment, because my brain, strong as it is with logical problems, struggles with the reasons for your query. Do you have a donkey? Do you wish for it to be "serviced"? I... have no explanation. These mysteries eat away at me I hope you realise.

Big batrol - there's something painful when you purposely spell a word incorrectly, and you get hits for it. Batrol is not a word. It will never be a word. Do not search for it. There may be 957 Google results, the first result may be a brazillian site called www.batrol.com.br, but a word it is not. And besides, it's small.

gimp sado - fuck off.

christmas watermelon and later: watermelon xmas - why? You're freakin' me out here, random Internet searchie folk.

racism and watermelon - I can see why I'd get it, but why would you search for it?

Watermelon speaking in Calgary - they can talk now? I don't get what you want.

watermelon boobs - 'net perv'.

australian boobs - when none of those foreign New Zealand boobs will do.

"sound of snails" - I don't think they're particularly audible, but it's probably along the lines of a slimy thing, dribbling over mucus.

And lot's of Andrew Higgs results. We know it's you Andrew, stop obsessing over your persona. This is the Internet - you can't control the results (China excepted). Be flattered. And stop cluttering up my otherwise hilariously bizarre queries.

Speaking of China. Just to clog this out of the firewall - Taiwan democracy freedom Free Tibet. Now I'm banned. Sweet.

6 Comments:

At 2:28 pm, December 30, 2005, Blogger Mikey_Capital said...

How do you know these things oh IT guru?

HM wants to know !

 
At 9:36 pm, January 02, 2006, Blogger Larry Bonewend said...

Trade secret.

Search updates:

kate ellis mp sexy hot - both.

watermelon good or bad - both.

dead pixel unstuck - your pixel is dead. Get over it, get a CRT or shutup.

horse fuck big boobs oily women - seriously, no. No no no.

 
At 12:44 am, January 04, 2006, Blogger Justine said...

the end is neigh - I hate writing it, but "LOL".

 
At 8:20 pm, January 04, 2006, Blogger Mikey_Capital said...

Yet curiously
horse fuck big boobs noisy women was three yeses and a maybe.

 
At 1:36 pm, December 21, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your watermelonrant.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George

 
At 10:14 am, September 01, 2017, Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20170901
ray ban sunglasses
canada goose
ralph lauren outlet
air jordans
polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren outlet
ugg boots outlet
mac cosmetics
nba jerseys
ugg outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home