Monday, August 22, 2005

Tip

Here's a tip to all bloggers:

Don't edit your bloggages (if that's not a word, it should be) in the blogging window. Do it in Word, do it in OpenOffice, do it in friggin' notepad. Or else you might fudge up and lose it. Like I just did.

Also, Save as Draft comes in handy, save it every once in a while, but ultimately, it is best to compose in a word processor. Helps with grammar and spelling as well. The irony is that I'm still writing this in the blogging window, but that is because I never learn.

I had written an extensively witty retort to Costello's claim that hippy teachers were making kids hate America, as well as the Maribyrnong River pollution, and the immigration trap for hurt workers. But they are gone now, into the e-ether as it were, and it's time to let go.

5 Comments:

At 11:13 pm, August 22, 2005, Blogger Mikey_Capital said...

I feel your rage man. I cottened on to the 'in word' thing on the weekend after I lost a sweet rant about some sort of outrage that outraged me.

The only trouble is that when I paste it in and publish, it makes the last freakin' para super huge, and I gotta go in an edit to mix it.

 
At 9:30 pm, August 24, 2005, Blogger Justine said...

I know that pain! Such a stresser.

 
At 4:40 pm, October 04, 2005, Blogger Sarah said...

Ouch. At least not as silly as my mishap, where I had written an extensive rundown/rant on the QLD Roar v Melbourne Victory match, got tired and turned off the computer before I realised I hadn't hit the 'publish' button. Duh. It never happens to a 2-line post!

 
At 8:13 pm, October 04, 2005, Blogger Larry Bonewend said...

That is silly, I have no idea what that sport that is.

 
At 2:01 pm, December 05, 2015, Blogger Unknown said...

canada goose jackets
true religion outlet
ray ban outlet
mizuno running shoes
north face outlet
ralph lauren outlet
swarovski crystal
kobe bryants shoes
cheap wedding dresses
air jordan shoes for sale
tods outlet
michael kors handbags clearance
prada outlet
ray ban sunglasses
designer handbags,handbags outlet,cheap handbags,purses and handbags,wholesale handbags,designer bags,bags outlet,handbags wholesale,cheap purses,discount handbags,handbags sale,wholesale purses,handbags and purses,designer purses
beats by dre
fred perry polo shirts
michael kors outlet online
true religion outlet
gucci,borse gucci,gucci sito ufficiale,gucci outlet
1205minko

 

Post a Comment

<< Home