Sunday, January 22, 2006

Neglect.

I have been neglecting my blog. This is bad, for some reason. I haven't been paying much attention to world/local events.

There is a great deal of comfort allowed to those who remain ignorant, and I have to say, it's great not knowing shit. And stuff.

The newspapers have been getting sun-bleached in the driveway, and my brain is lulling down to the rank of average Australian.

And now, the real reason I haven't been blogging:

THE MISSUS PUT ALL MY HAND-WRITTEN BLOGGING NOTES INTO A BOX. THIS IS THE CONTENTS OF THE BOX:


I can't be bothered trying to find the topical ones, so just pretend I wrote something harshly critical of something or other.

Here's a picture of a bug from the Bugs From My Porch collection, because I like to take photo's of them:

Evil Bug says: "Arrrr.. when I grow up, I want to be as satanically disturbingly evil as George Bush."

Oh, just thought of something:

John Howard begins cabinet reshuffle: "With a lack of co-operation in the ranks, I have decided I will sit in every seat in parliament, and will finally abolish the minor parties, such as Labor, the Nats, and everyone else."

8 Comments:

At 12:01 am, January 26, 2006, Blogger Mikey_Capital said...

Now if only he did it in time to 'Jesus loves the boys he loves the girls' song.

I too admit my shame with blogging. I generally feel I have absolutely nothing of interest to anyone to say.

It doesn't stop me writing it anyway tho...

 
At 7:57 am, January 26, 2006, Blogger Justine said...

Scary how accurately that second line describes me right now. N stuff.

 
At 7:58 am, January 26, 2006, Blogger Justine said...

And while I'm at it, how dare you neglect your blog. What do you expect me to do, entertain myself? Be creative?
Please.
We rely on you, Larry. If that's yr real name.

 
At 2:42 am, January 29, 2006, Blogger Sarah said...

Guilty of neglecting mine too this week. I keep thinking that 10 years from now someone will look at my blog and yell "aha! You didn't know/care about this or that really important issue that was happening at the time."... and then I remember that I only average about 1 post per day and therefore I miss blogging on about 99% of the issues that actually interest me anyway. Which still makes my blog more informative than any of the commerical tv news progammes, even if I do miss almost an entire week of posting :)

And would you consider posting more bug pictures? That one looked pretty cool.

 
At 3:48 am, February 08, 2006, Blogger Larry Bonewend said...

If that's my real name? Heh.

More bug pic's in future, as long as nature keeps 'em coming.

 
At 1:16 am, July 16, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

learn nice first blog -

[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex] adipex weight loss [/url]

http://trailfire.com/adipex
[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex] adipex cheapest price [/url]

 
At 9:05 am, July 16, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

represent our first site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/ambien] generic ambien [/url]

http://trailfire.com/ambien
[url=http://trailfire.com/ambien] danger ambien [/url]

 
At 1:54 am, March 17, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oZzy moved away ever before, I miss his cock, for always hungry
for intercourse.
FUCK MY PUSSY!

My web site :: hcg injections

 

Post a Comment

<< Home