Tuesday, November 22, 2005

D'oh x 2

So this intelligent design guy goes to heaven...

Wow, hey God. Good work on the designing intelligently.
Thanks
Say, there's something I've always wondered. Why did you design diseases? And why war, famine, hatred, etc?
I only made one mistake in my intelligent designing.
Well, I guess that must be diseases like cancer and AIDS.
No. I designed a brilliant, abundant, and easily accessible cure for those and many other diseases.
Goodness! Where?
In the meat of the Dodo.
Oh.
Seems the only thing I fucked up was intelligently designing people.

3 Comments:

At 1:25 pm, November 23, 2005, Blogger Cass said...

Hahaha! :)

 
At 11:03 pm, November 23, 2005, Blogger Mikey_Capital said...

That should go on Greens promotional literature.

Pure gold.

(The DODO episode of the goodies was one of my favourites)

 
At 2:56 pm, November 25, 2005, Blogger Sarah said...

Haha yeah you should get published :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home