Monday, February 12, 2007

Howard sizzles.

Little Johnny, the cracks are showing.

Wow, just.. wow. First Howard cocks up by mis-hearing a climate change question in parliament, then he gets both pwned in the polls, and makes some hideously irrational jibe at US Democrat hopeful Obama.

It's a little sad to see him burn out like this. I think I noticed a slight tear whilst he was (obviously) feigning a jolly disposition.

The Exclusive Brethren better start backing Labor, or maybe Dem/Greens - we need that strong US alliance to fend off those pesky Asians.

Speak of EB,

I notice Sarah and I had our blogs linked to by peebs.net, "a cyber-community where those who have escaped (or are about to escape) the EB can come to find Help, Friends and a Safe Place." I've been there a few times, they appear to provide an amazing service to survivors, for which they should be commended.

Apparently, the clarity of my post was encouraging (I'm honoured), and "the above commentary was echoed in another well-constructed Blog called 'The Voice of Today's Apathetic Youth'".