Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Left = Sex

What exactly is so arousing about passionate lefty chicks?

I'm not entirely sure what the deal is, the gusto, wit, or the sheer ballsyness.

Now, I'm a mid-late 20 something, and I got a few hormones spare, and there are a few drool-worthy babes out there in the public eye. Let me begin.


Julia Gillard:













OK she's 44. OK, shut up. OK she's old enough for me to be her teenage pregnancy baby. Shut up.. But in the right light, and I'd suggest the harsh dimming light of a sunset above would be about right, and from the right angles, she is a spunk. She is sharp. She can keep up with the Chaser team, or the knob-ends on the other side of the fence.
But she is from Labor, and as such has made a few fudges, but she's still hot. Shut up.


Liz Jackson:Feisty. The little smirk she makes when making a smart-aleky 'slam dunk' point should be in the Kama Sutra. With a warning. In bold. About a 'premature' something.

Even that lower half perking in the photo is taunting. Ring-a-ding.

I don't care if she's not in a political party, or even a wing'er. Media Watch got sexy. Hot hot hot. She's not that young, but at a guess would have enough go to wake the neighbours.

Kerry Nettle:
-
OK, I may have to ask her to shave her pits (I have a thing..) And perhaps the legs..

But she's A) Green. B) In the friggin' Senate and C) Has boobs.

There really isn't much more you can ask for. Pure gusto. Can you imagine the pillow talk? Yummy. Frog in a sock.

Kate Ellis:
Going on pure primal looks in Federal Parliament, it doesn't get better, and I don't think it ever will get any spicier than this model of beauty. Sexuality. She would, of course, need to make the switch before I let her in the bed though, but I'd be confident that, given the chance (chya), I could get her to turn. She's also a squidgen older than me. Should be on a cat-walk though. Only known because of The Glasshouse.


But, God is a bastard and didn't make enough from these molds to go around. And they're all quite completely and entirely out of any league that I could ever hope to even be a casual volunteer or financial contributor to, let alone a member of. But damn they're fine.

I'm trying to think of others but I'm a bit of a political virgin, any suggestions?

7 Comments:

At 11:51 am, August 02, 2005, Blogger Aleks - Anarcho-Syndicalist said...

Kerry is all I want. I did a post on how she is the woman of my dreams. As I said I have been lucky enough to be around her a few times, but my bravo has deserted me. She has gorgeous eyes as well as her obvious political attributes.

As for others, Verity Firth, a 30 year old Sydney City Councillor isn't hard on the eyes. However she is an ALP councillor, though I am sure she is from the left.

 
At 9:17 pm, August 02, 2005, Blogger Larry Bonewend said...

Dream dream dreaaaam... I was going to put an out-of-5 star ranking up there but forgot, Net's was up for 5.

I'd imagine being in the presence of such a fine specimen would bring out the butterflys.

 
At 11:03 pm, August 02, 2005, Blogger Melba said...

hello thought i'd drop by and what do i find? you two having a nice old chat amongst yourselves, about dream-girl-lefties.

thanks for visiting my blog, larry.

 
At 11:46 pm, August 02, 2005, Blogger Larry Bonewend said...

No worries, I figured there was a lot of this from the female perspective, especially ms fits(!), so I'd throw in mine.

I still don't understand the psychology behind the attractiveness of left ideology, but it is certainly there.

 
At 9:45 pm, August 03, 2005, Blogger GS said...

I have to admit after reading a feature on Julia in The Age a while ago, it provoked some delicious girl on girl fantasies. Even though I think the labour party is utterly fucked, she is the most real and in an odd way, most sexy member of it.
(i really hope she doesn't shave her pits or legs too :)

 
At 11:03 pm, August 03, 2005, Blogger Larry Bonewend said...

I'm quite sure it's not a normal reaction, and probably requires some sort of treatment, but her pre-election senior health policy gave me a woody. "She thought of that? Wow, what a woman..."

 
At 11:24 pm, August 03, 2005, Blogger Melba said...

yeah julia would get my vote too. SOMEONE needs to DO something [other than make Larry aroused with sweet-policy-talk]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home