Monday, June 12, 2006

Human solitaire

Solitary led to suicides: lawyer

Solitary confinement may have led to three deaths at Guantanamo Bay, David Hicks's lawyer says.
(US Administration claims it's just trouble-free and efficient self-trial and self-capital-punishment. "Who could be a better judge of ones self than ones self, and if you find yourself guilty, you can convict, sentence and indeed condemn yourself - let's face it, it's the closest they're going to get to a fair trial.")

Honestly, is anyone suprised?

Solitary led to well-adjusted hard-working citizens who love us.

1 Comments:

At 6:57 pm, June 13, 2006, Blogger Mikey_Capital said...

I know when I've been tortured and detained without charge and no reasonable indication of when I will be freed that I just love who does it and I would never commit suicide.

I love Gitmo! Gitmo forever !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home